Wednesday, November 4, 2009

AAR at Bukit Jalil.

I regret that I went to AAR because I seriously am obsessed with Nick Wheeler now. Like, I want to fly to US because want to go to their concert and cried because didn't have a chance to meet him? See, I AM SO OBSESSED! I am not this obsessed before went to the concert.

I shouldn't go. I wasn't supposed to go because Papa didn't allow me and he wanted me to go to my cousin akad nikah in Klang. I was crying and still, I had to go. I rushed back to KL and arrived just in time. AAR hadn't performed yet when I arrived. I was all alone when they were performing because I couldn't find Ereena. She stucked in the middle and couldn't go out. Aishah, Eera and Joey were in the front row, lagi lah tak keluar. But before the concert finished, I was already with Aishah, Eera and Joey.

If I had known I will be this obsessed, I would not go. I would have just stayed in Klang. Aishah and I are trying to forget AAR now. They just make us couldn't sleep! We are not listening to their songs. Aishah has deleted Tyson's pictures in her mp4. I am not talking about Nick anymore. But before I forget Nick for quite some time, I wanna upload pictures at the concert.



Before I forget you Nick, I Love You! :D



OMG, I AM SO OBSESSED.

0 comments: