Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Three days - Dubai.

Dubai was fine. I was there for only three days so didn't really go to any interesting place. Just went to Dubai Mall. I lalalove Dubai Mall. The money Abg Fandi gave, dah habis! And according to the taxi driver that took us to Dubai Mall, it is the biggest mall in the whole world. It is big! I have asked three or more people where the Topshop was and I still couldn't find it! I gave up and just went to Forever 21. The t-shirt was so cheap! It costs RM19. Murah kan, murah kan?



Dubai Mall.

Oh, paling menyakitkan hati. From Dubai Mall, we took a cab to our hotel and the taxi driver didn't know where our hotel was and he dropped us in the middle of nowhere! Papa was so pissed and he gave the money and get out. Papa didn't pay full, obviously. Who wants to pay if they didn't take us to our destination? Believe it or not, we walked to our hotel. It was like walking from CBN to Zouk. Might be to KLCC. Jauh kan? Tapi tak rasa jauh sebab bukan jalan lurus. Belok sana, belok sini, so yeah. There was this one person, he was really nice and showed us the way. What I mean by show is, he walked with us to our hotel. It was quite far from his place.

And guess who we met at KLIA?

Dato' Anwar Ibrahim! Hehe.

0 comments: