Friday, November 6, 2009

They're here.

What I expected to fail, failed. Fuck, I don't know what to tell my family, especially Papa and Abang. I did study except for the failed subject but still, I didn't get good grades. I know it's because my own fault but come on, you guys were in science class too. Mestilah faham how difficult the subjects are kan? Dah lah, enough about it. Makes me emotional.

My cousins from Indonesia have arrived! Yay! I'm so happy because they are about my age. So I will have friends. My cousins in here, they are all my brothers' age.

The first question that is been asked to me when they arrived, "kenapa makin gemuk Nisa sekarang?" shut up, I know that. I'm going to aerobic class this holiday with Acik. Just hoping that I will lose some weight and just hoping that my plan to go to aerobic class will come true.

0 comments: