Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friday 16th.

Since exam has over, Aishah and I went out to Pavilion on Friday but before that we went to KLCC first because Aishah wanted to buy AAR tickets for her cousins. She wanted to buy shoes as well so we went to Converse and she bought this shoes. I told her to buy blue instead of black because many people wear black. I wanted to buy too but I wanted to see the shoes at Pavilion first because I think they have more choices.

We walked to Pavilion. We planned to watch a movie so we watched Papadom. Bestt :) My main reason to go out is because I wanted to buy accessories. So we headed to Forever 21 and I bought earings, a necklace and this cute headband. Before that, we went to Charles & Keith. I was trying this wedges and that was the time when I realized that I didn't have my phone with me. Then I remembered that I left it in the toilet. Kelam kabut pergi toilet tu balik but obviously it wasn't there. I felt a bit sad. I called my mom, using Aishah's phone and dia relax je. "Dah hilang, nak buat mcm mana." I cried but sekejap sangat. Lepas tu dah relax.

I called maxis center and blocked my number. Then I continued shopping and gelak-gelak ngan Aishah. Seriously, I felt nothing about my phone. I don't know why. Dah beli earings semua, we headed to Converse. Ada kasut ni lawa, I seriously wanted to buy it but bajet masa tu 100 je and it costs about 150 macam tu so tak jadi. I ended up bought a pair of shoes that is the same as Aishah. The exact same colour. Tak nak beli hitam sebab like I said, ramai sangat pakai. Coklat tak lawa so I bought blue. Aishah is fine with it. We are going to wear it at AAR concert. Haha.

After movie, singgah kejap dekat Accessorize and I bought earings. Lawa :D Balik rumah tengok duit dah tinggal RM20. Itulah duit raya nasib baik half dah masuk bank.

0 comments: