Yeah, exam is over!
Ingatkan boleh relax after the exam. No tuition until the holiday or at least two weeks but I was wrong. I still have my tuition, haih. Cikgu nak masuk chapter form 5. Cepat kan?
Now that exam has over, I will have time to hafal lagu Beyonce and All-American Rejects.
YES! I'M GOING!
Tak sabarnyaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Remember that I said about something something tu? It's about me going to AAR. I didn't want to tell it because I was scared someone would know. I guess that someone has already know. Kalau tak tahu lagi pun, now you know. Now I will just have to pray that Papa will believe with the reason that I will tell him.
I know that Boys Like Girls dah lama lepas but I'm just so pissed off because it was only for non-muslim and 21 above. Like wth? What makes me more pissed off is because someone on myspace took a picture with Martin and he hugged her. He even gave a wrist band the he wore to her. Dah lah minat Martin. Tengok perempuan tu amik gambar ngan dia jealous je.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Exam is over!
Posted by Nisa at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment