Friday, July 31, 2009

A family that I hate, so much.

I hate him. I hate when he's here. I hate my cousin.

I cannot spend my time with Abg Hadi when he's here. Abg Hadi will spend more time with him more than me. Yes, I am jealous. I am his sister for God's sake. When there's Abg Hadi, there's my cousin. Before he came, Abg Hadi selalu ajak pegi makan luar and spend time together but it's vice versa now. Abg Hadi will ask my cousin out instead of me. Even if I'm at home, Abg Hadi doesn't even care to ask me. It's just sometimes he does.

I'm not saying I hate Abg Hadi too for getting closer to our cousin. It's just I hate my cousin because he's trying to be my brother's little brother. Kau, kalau dah cousin, buat cara cousin je lah.

Yeah. You might say I can spend time with Abg Hadi when my cousin dah berambus but Abg Hadi's not gonna be in KL until next year or forever. He will fly back to Canada this end of August. My cousin berambus pun this August juga.

God, please make my cousin disappear. Don't make him come back to KL again. I hate him. I hate it when I have to see his face every single day. Even my family hate him. We hate his entire family but Papa loves them very much. Papa will buy everything for my aunt that Mama has. Mama has a new bag, she will get a new bag. For example, Papa wanted to buy this carpet that we're using at home. Thus, Mama asked her friend to buy it which is the different colour because the one we're using has out of stock. Lagi menyakitkan hati, Papa didn't want the carpet because the colour is different. He wanted the exact same colour we're using. Dia sanggup pergi beli baru sebab nak sama.

We also lose more money when my cousin's here. We have to pay more for bills and everything. Bukan nak cakap kedekut ke apa but Papa and Mama are facing really major financial problem. I even have to take out my own money from bank without Mama knowing it because I didn't want to ask Mama for it.

Please, don't come to KL again. You can come for vacation but don't live here.

There are so many reasons why we fucking hate them very much. Even words can't describe it.

0 comments: