My first class with new tutor has started today. He teaches Physics. It was okay. He's good but the problem is, I cannot concentrate on his class!
Reason number one, he's new so I'm a bit awkward. Reason number two, he's a guy. Reason number three, he's a quite looking guy. Reason number four, the way he teaches is completely different from my other tutor. I would need more time to adapt with all of this.
After five minutes of explanation, he will ask back but I tend to forget what he just said because no concentration is given. I think he will think that I'm stupid or something. Lembap sangat nak faham apa dia cakap.
I just realized that the jeep that we have attracts so many people. Some of them even want to borrow it. Haha. Apa yang attractive sangat jeep tu. Sebab besar pastu nampak cool je ke?
Friday, July 31, 2009
First class with a new tutor.
Posted by Nisa at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment