Friday, May 8, 2009

Transformasi telah berlaku.

Abg Anto and Abg Fandi were out yesterday to I-dont-know-where and went back home with something in their hands. It's for Mother's Day as what they said. Surprise surprise, Mama. But she already knew and Papa didn't. So surprise for Papa. Mama and Papa liked it.

The surprise is..

Tadaaaaa.

The excitement has not over yet. Abg Anto and Abg Fandi have another surprise! They didn't want to tell me even I have persuaded them! They made my curiosity increasing. I have to wait until tomorrow morning because it will arrive tomorrow which is today. I waited eagerly and didn't attend school just because of that.

And it is..

Tadaaaaaaaa!
Another LCD!

Mama and Papa loved it, of course. This makes me want to watch TV even more. We also got a blu-ray player for free. I asked Abg Fandi to buy PS3 after this and he said he will think about it. Wohoooo. As for Abg Anto, he really wants to buy it.

The first television is for upstairs.
Hence, our televisions have been transformed :D

0 comments: