Thursday, May 7, 2009

A first time.

Stephanie liked to complain about how messy my hair is. I decided to make it neat.

One morning day.
Stephanie : Kemas rambut.
Liyana : Kemas rambut.

Yes it is neat. But sorry to say Steph, it can only lasted for two days. I just loooovee my messy hair. If you don't like it, don't bother to look at it. Muahaha.

Okay. There was an incident happened in the hall.
I was asking Nadjwa something but she cannot hear. So, I moved forward. Then out of a sudden came this teacher shouted, "siapa lagi nak bercakap dalam dewan?" and she hit me with a paper. Hahahaha. I wanted to laugh but I was too nice to laugh. I didn't even look at her. After came out from the hall, my classmates imitated her. Hahaha. Cikgu ni buat lawak lah.

After that, we had aerobic. It was niceeeee. That girl's body. Ahhhh, is to die for. I like it.

2 comments:

Ayyman Rahim said...

Messy tu cool lah kan? Haha

Nisa said...

Eh, mestilah cooool. HAHA