Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do not trust your maid.

Perangai macam sial. I am so fucking mad at my maid. Sengaja tanya results exam kat depan Abg Anto. Apa lagi, Abg Anto mengamuk lah. Wanna know what he said? "ni nak sekolah ke tak nak? tak nak berhenti je lah." Mcm sial kan? I thought to study tonight because I AM worried about my studies. I didn't cover most of the subjects yet but, dah macam ni, memang tak semangat langsung. Wanna know something else? He straight away called Papa! In my family, Papa will just follow what my brothers said about studies. Kalau abang marah, dia marah lah. Kalau abang okay, dia okay.

But right now, I'm fucking mad at my maid. Abg Anto wouldn't have to know if Kak Epi didn't ask. I think I could keep the secrets until the first test of next year. Then, Kak Epi lagi bagi tahu then I went out every week. Babi, you were supposed to back me up. Tak perlu bagi tahu Abg Anto lagi. I know you're worried about my studies but you shouldn't have done that. I know what I'm doing. I know when to study. If you didn't see me studying, it doesn't mean that I didn't study. This could be considered as my privacy. You have no right to tell Abg Anto. Seriously, bengang gila. I don't think I will talk to her.

0 comments: