I'm watching Prison Break now. It's been a long time since Kak Epi and I talked about Micheal Scofield. We were so obsessed back then. It started with Abg Anto. He bought the Blu-ray of season one. Then we watched it and we got addicted to it. Sampai Abg Anto kirim kat kawan dia suruh beli kat UK and post it here. Abg Anto was so excited for the DVD until he asked whether the DVD have arrived or not for every single day. We have all four seasons. Kak Epi and I cried watching the last episode of the last season. Sedih je :(
The movie of Prison Break, The Final Break has been released on DVD and Blu-ray but I don't know if they have it here. I hope they have cause I'm so gonna buy it.
Wanna focus on the television now, chow.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
It's been a long time.
Posted by Nisa at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment