I have so many things to blog but my laptop is being such an ass. Kene virus, for the second time. Sekarang ni pun I'm using the computer. Abg Anto is very lazy to format my laptop back. So I have to wait for him first.
Since I have many things to blog, I just put it in one post and I just summarize it.
I mentioned before that my raya was boring. Well, it turned out fun. Abg Anto & Kak Elaine, Acik & family were here for a week. They came on the second day of raya. Abg Fandi arrived on the fourth day of raya. So, we played mercun almost every night. We spent almost 300 for mercun, haha. It was just fun (:
Then, on Thursday which I don't remember when the date is, I went to KLPAC for Oh Dad, Poor Dad. Mama's Hung bla bla bla. I just can't remember the title even the teachers have mentioned it many times. It's so long. I am glad I only paid RM5 for it because it was boring! I still love Kaki Blue. Fatin and I like the guy in the play. He was so cute being a nerd.
Move on.
On 3rd October, I had three open houses. First stop is Liyana Farina's house. Meet up with everyone at Sri Petaling then Liyana Farina picked us up. Then she sent us back to Sri Petaling. Techniqally, it wasn't her who sent us. It was her cousins. Faham-faham je lah. Takkan dia bawa kereta kut. It was also Liyana Alias' birthday. Happy Birthday :) Sorry, I have to put their full names since both of them are Liyana.
The last one is Syakirah's house. Aimi's brothers sent us all. Dua kereta lagi. We made Syakirah and Hanim didn't eat because they wanted to wait for us. Haha sorry.
Anyway, it's exam week! Started with BM on the first day and just now we had Maths. So gonna fail. Susah. I didn't manage to answer 14 questions on paper one because I didn't have enough time. So just main bulat je. Tomorrow is Sejarah. So gonna fail again.
Tadi, I had tuition and I couldn't concentrate. Eera, kau hantar message on the wrong time! She said about something something is on something something. Haha, sorry. I can't tell you what it is. I'll tell later. So, my cousin gets married on the same day with that something something and I am just pissed off. So I called Mama and asked her. She allows me to go but I have to come up with a reason to tell my dad. Anyone, have any idea?




0 comments:
Post a Comment