Sunday, September 20, 2009

First day of raya.

It's just the first day of raya but I ate a lot. I hope I won't gain so much weight.

Just came back from sembahyang raya.

You can say this year's raya is kinda bored because Abg Fandi and Abg Hadi are not here. Abg Anto at Kak Elaine's house. So it was just me, Mama, Papa and Kak Epi.

What we did today is we went to sembahyang raya and then visited Atuk's and Nenek's grave. We had difficulty finding Atuk's grave because Papa forgot where it's located. In the end, Mama found it.

Basically, we didn't do anything. Since Mama and Papa came back home at 7 in the morning, we enjoyed our first day of raya by sleeping. Yes, they didn't sleep last night. You can imagine how tired they were. Because of that, no one came today except for Acik but she went back early as boredom strikes because Mama and Papa were sleeping. She'll come again tomorrow because she hasn't met Abg Anto yet and Mama hasn't gave duit raya to Fatihah and Firdaus.

I hope tomorrow will be better than today.

0 comments: