Monday, August 17, 2009

A tiring yet fun day.


I woke up at 7, get ready and went to school for band's concert. I don't want to talk about it. I'm just glad it's over now.

By the time the it has over, I rushed to go back. Seriously, it was already 3.30 and I was still in school and MTV World Stage started at 6.

I managed to reach there before 6. The best part of the concert is..

WE GOT INTERVIEWED BY MTV!

Oh yeah, we're gonna be famous. Haha.

Estranged started the concert. I didn't know the song except for the Malay song. Tika ini, ketika ini? Okay, I don't know the title. Then followed by performance from Boys Like Girls. Omg, I LOVE 'EM!

Oh, I think the vocalist of Hoobastank cried. Touched by us maybe? Malaysians rock, aren't we? Haha. Then, All American Rejects. Omg, they were crazy! Tyson was crazy! By the time AAR finished, my energy was low. Tired okay! We jumped, sing along throughout the concert. Oh, Pixie Lott is hot. Last performance by Kasabian. They were boring. We only watched one song then we're gone. I couldn't stand the tiredness. My legs were killing me. Wait! I almost forgot. Raygun, they really are hot.

Memorable time I will never forget :)

Oh, I think I am not that tall after all. They are so tall I tell you.

Pictures, I put 'em in Myspace and Facebook.

Lenka and Boys Like Girls this October. Jom?

PS - My class rocks. 16 people are absent today ;)

0 comments: