Sunday, August 2, 2009

Old times.

I wish I could turn back the time. Why is there no any time machine? Where is the geek people? I want a time machine. Create one for me, lol.

I seriously miss the old times. I was looking back at the photos where I was still a baby and I didn't realize I was really cute. Haha. Seriously, bukan nak memuji but it's true, lol. Looking back at the old photos made me wanna cry. My family was so closed. We always went for a vacation. Now, everyone is busy with their own lives.

I looked back at the photos where I was six, seven months old. My family seemed very happy to have me. You know, after having three kids that all boys, it would be very happy to have a girl. Especially my brothers. From the pictures, they looked very happy having me as their sister. Dah bosan kut semua lelaki. Dapat adik perempuan best juga kan.

Being the youngest and the only girl in the sibling is not really fun. You can't really talk about girls' stuffs, about boys because it would be awkward especially about boys. I don't have the guts to talk about boys with them especially Abg Fandi. He's really serious. I don't have topics to talk with him when there was just two of us. Maybe he thinks that I'm just a little girl.

Papa used to be so fierce. Mama had to face his anger that is really scary to see. Papa was.. Okay, it's hard to tell. Let's just say he was strict and fierce and everyone was scared at him. I am very glad I hadn't born yet. He's okay now but I tend to like, menjawab balik apa yang dia cakap because he can be very annoying.

I want the old family back except for the part where Papa was fierce.

Okay, enough about this whole family things. It makes me emotional.

0 comments: