Thursday, July 16, 2009

A brother with no money.

Since Abg Hadi is home, I have lost about 40, 50 bucks. When he wants to go out, "Nisa, ada duit tak? Nanti minta Mama ganti." Yesterday, he asked for money again. I was very lazy to take my purse so I just let him take it. There were about 25, 35 bucks in my purse. I thought he took 10 bucks only. When I checked, it's all gone. Tinggal 5 bucks je.

It's okay, I still love you :) Oh, did I mention Abg Hadi dah kurus skrg? He has lost a lot of weight and did I mention I'm going to Jamal Abdillah concert at Istana Budaya? Yes, I'm going. Hehe.

I skipped school today because I do not want to take Physics paper. I do not understand everything, not even a thing. So it's better tak hadir than fail. Haha.

0 comments: