Monday, May 25, 2009

Can I?

Happiness ends with sadness?

I cried during Bio. Tade lah lama sgt menangis, sekejap je. I wanted to take medical course for my career but looking at the marks, I don't know if I will be able to. The marks just making me lose interest in taking medic but just like what Farhana said, you can do it if you have passion in it. Plus, it's just a mid term. I still have another exam.

I'm happy with my Maths and Add Maths marks but I cried looking at my Bio marks. Betul eh orang cakap kalau dah happy, nanti mesti menangis?

Period pain is freaking painful. I need to off, chow.

Before that. I just realised, my Add Maths marks is supposed to be five marks higher than what I got now. Damn. There's this question that I got full mark but teacher buat lima je. Sadly, the grade is still the same.

0 comments: